- Instant video and image capture and review,
- Cordless, Instant set-up, Non Extra Software,
- Rechargeable battery with 8 Hrs (Avg) operating time
- 3” TFT LCD give more User-friendly operation,
- Preferable digital data transferred and storage,
- Efficient communication between Physicians & Patients.
Display: 3" TFT LCD, 640 x 480 pixels
Interface: Micro USB 2.0 / AV out (2.5mm TRS)
Image Recording Format: JPG (photograph) / MOV (video) with MPEG4 compression format
Video Output: UVC output Micro USB / AV output (2.5mm TRS)
Video Output Format: NTSC / PAL
File Storage: 4 GB internal memory
Power Supply: Replace & rechargeable lithium battery （DC3.78V, 2950mAh）
Power Adapter Source Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz 0.3A Output: 5V DC, 2000mA
Operating Time: 8 hours (Average)
Charging Time: 4 hours (Average)
Weight: 155 ± 5g (Exclude battery & camera module)
High quality images can be instantly video recordered, still captured and stored in the device by a single. Image can be reviewed by clicking Play back button and the up and down arrow button
Flexible Probe makes it exasy for physician to observe different angles of the intraoral and nasal cavity.
Single Otoscope camera module will fit for Adult and Children by using different ear specula
Long rigid scope used for Nasal and Sinus Examination.
A Video outlet enables synchronized display of the image on an external monitor or connect to any iMac Book (iPhoto App) or Windows (Camera App) computer to record video output